Mark-10 MTT01-100 Cap Torque Tester CAP-TT01-100, 100 lb-in / 1150 N-cm Capacity
Price: $ 1,575.00
6 Ranges up to 250 lb-in / 28 N-m
Made in the USA
6 Ranges up to 250 lb-in / 28 N-m
Sample Diameters up to 7.5" (190 mm)
The Mark-10 Cap Torque Testers Series TT01/ CAP-TT01 cap torque tester accurately measures application and removal torque of bottle caps up to 250 lb-in (28 Nm). The CAP-TT01 is supplied with adjustable pegs to effectively grip a wide range of container shapes and sizes, while optional flat and adjustable jaws are available to secure unique profiles. A rugged aluminum housing, and simple, operation allow for use in production, lab an field environments.
Accuracy of 0.3% and a sampling rate of 7,000 Hz ensure reliable and consistent test results. The CAP-TT01 can display torque in Oz-in, Lb-in, Kg-cm, N-m and N-cm units.
The CAP-TT01 includes productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, analog outputs, automatic data output and zeroing, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. Password protection is provided to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
CAP-TT01 testers include MESUR Lite data acquisition software. MESUR Lite collects continuous or single point data. Data stored in the CAP-TT01's memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- Mark-10 CAP-TT01 Cap Torque Tester With Data Output
- Sample gripping posts (4 - four)
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- Resource CD
- Certificate of calibration without data
- Moveable posts and optional jaws accommodate a wide range of sample shapes and sizes
- Automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon bottle cap removal helps automate testing processes
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- 5 selectable units of measure including Oz-in, Lb-in, Kg-cm, N-m and N-cm
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/fail determination
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- MESUR Lite data collection software included
- Measures container diameters from 0.5" to 7.5" (12.7-190 mm)
- Includes NIST Traceable Calibration Cert. A long form cert with data is optionally available.
- First & second peak torque detection is useful for measuring slip and breakaway torques for tamper evident closures
|Accuracy||0.3% of Full Scale|
|Sampling rate||7,000 Hz|
|Power||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, tester shuts off automatically when power is too low.|
|Battery Life||Backlight on:up to 7 hours of continuous use Backlight off:up to 24 hours of continuous use|
|Measurement units||oz-in, lb-in, kg-cm, N-m, N-cm|
|Outputs||USB / RS-232:Configurable up to 115,200 baud. |
Mitutoyo:Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices.
Analog:1V DC, 0.25% of full scale at capacity.
|Configurable Settings||Digital filters, outputs, automatic output/data storage/zero, automatic shutoff, default settings, key tones, backlight, audio alarms, passwords, calibration|
|Safe overload||150% of full scale (display shows "OVER" at 110% and above)|
|Weight||8.4 lb (3.8 kg)|
|Included items||Universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESURTM Lite software, MESURTMgauge DEMO software, and user's guide), and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration with data.|
|Warranty||3 years (see individual statement for further details)|
|Container Diameter||0.5" to 7.5" (12.7-190 mm)|
|lbFin||12 x 0.005||25 x 0.01||50 x 0.02||100 x 0.05|
|ozFin||192 x 0.1||400 x 0.2||800 x 0.5||1600 x 1|
|kgFcm||14 x 0.01||28 x 0.02||58 x 0.05||116 x 0.1|
|Ncm||135 x 0.1||290 x 0.2||570 x 0.5||1150 x 0.5|
|Nm||1.35 x 0.001||2.9 x 0.002||5.7 x 0.005|| 11.5 x 0.005|